- Implications of the Drought for California Agriculture
- Climatological Context for California’s Ongoing Drought, by John Abatzoglou
- California Farms Adjust to Drought, by Daniel A . Sumner, Carlyn Marsh, Quaid Moore, Scott Somerville, and
- Drought Impacts on California Farm Revenue and Prices, by Daniel A . Sumner, Elizabeth A . Fraysse, Scott Somerville,
and Josué Medellín-Azuara
- Identifying Policies to Mitigate the Costs of Drought, by Ellen M . Bruno
Click here to read this special issue of Ag and Resource Economics.