From the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board:
Documents are now available from the Delta Mercury Control Program’s Workshop for Control Study Entities that was held on 10 September 2020. This meeting was held to bring together Control Study participants; provide an overview of the Control Studies’ key findings and recommendations; and to discuss process and status of the Delta Mercury Control Program Review.
Meeting materials listed below are available to view and to download on this Dropbox link for 30 days, you do not need to sign up or log in to Dropbox to do so. Materials are also listed on the Central Valley Water Board’s Delta MeHg TMDL website and are available upon request by email to Jordan Hensley at Jordan.Hensley@waterboards.ca.gov or Lauren Smitherman at Lauren.Smitherman@waterboards.ca.gov.
List of available documents:
- Workshop Agenda
- Presentation Slides
- Control Study Summaries
- Meeting Notes
- Original Control Studies
- Central Valley Clean Water Association Methylmercury Special Project Group – Methylmercury Control Study Final Report
- Deuel Vocational Institution – Methylmercury Control Study Final Report
- City of Sacramento Combined Sewer System – Methylmercury Control Study Final Report
- City of Stockton & County of San Joaquin – Methylmercury Control Study Final Report
- Port of Stockton Methylmercury Control Study Final Report
- Sacramento Stormwater Quality Partnership – TMDL Phase 1 Implementation: Final Methylmercury Feasibility Report
- Contra Costa Clean Water Program – Methylmercury Control Study Final Report
- United States Army Corps of Engineers – Sacramento and Stockton Deep Water Ship Channel Operation and Maintenance Dredging
- Environmental Protection Agency & Tetra Tech – Characterization of Methylmercury Loads for Irrigated Agriculture in the Delta
- United States Geological Survey & Bureau of Land Management – Mercury on a Landscape Scale – Balancing Regional Export with Wildlife Health
- Department of Water Resources (DWR) – Final Loads Determination Report: Mercury Control Studies for the Cache Creek Settling Basin, Yolo County, CA
- DWR – Mercury Imports and Export of Four Tidal Wetlands in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, Yolo Bypass, and Suisun Marsh for Delta Mercury Control Program Compliance (available on the Delta Stewardships Council’s website)
- DWR – Mercury Open Water Final Report for Compliance with the Delta Mercury Control Program (available on the Delta Stewardship Council’s website)
- Independent Scientific Review Panel’s Review of Phase 1 Control Studies (available on the Delta Stewardship Council’s website)
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to Jordan Hensley at Jordan.Hensley@waterboards.ca.gov.