California Agriculture is a quarterly peer-reviewed journal reporting research, reviews and news on California’s agricultural, natural and human resources. The journal is published by the University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC ANR).
Peer-reviewed research and review articles
- Cover crop and mulch practices reduce agricultural pollutant loads in stormwater runoff from plastic tunnels, by Oleg Daugovish, Ben Faber, Eta Takele, Jamie Whiteford, Laosheng Wu
- Financial effect of limiting pesticide use near schools for almonds in nine counties depends on soils and weather, by Rachael E. Goodhue, Karen Klonsky, Christopher DeMars, Steve Blecker, John Steggall, Minghua Zhang, Robert Van Steenwyk
- Job satisfaction assessments of agricultural workers help employers improve the work environment and reduce turnover, by Malcolm Hobbs, Emanuelle Klachky, Monica Cooper
- Youth in 4-H Latino Initiative programs achieve similar outcomes to youth in 4-H community clubs, by Steven Worker, Maria Fábregas Janeiro, Kendra Lewis
- Agricultural water use accounting provides path for surface water use solutions, by Glenn McGourty, David Lewis, Josh Metz, John Harper, Rachel Elkins, Juliet Christian-Smith, Prahlada Papper, Larry Schwankl, Terry Prichard