- Latest science on native fish communities,waterfowl surveys, salmon carrying capacity, in-Bay whale sightings, and the food preferences of salt marsh harvest mice.
- Deep dive into the human dimension of Estuary health, including urban greenspace and community based design.
- Five views of how to achieve more equitable bi-directional powersharing.
- Recent progress curbing microplastics in the Bay, ammonium in the Delta, and black water rolling off Susiun duck clubs.
- Various policy initiatives including a review of the new Delta Plan Amendment.
- Why climate adaptation requires high risk science, social science, and neuroscience.
- Our reporters summarize 12 conference sessions and 115 speakers in 28 pages.
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!