I always love to hear from my readers!
Please feel free to send me your comments, suggestions, links, or whatever. Simply click here.
However, I do get a lot of emails, and I freely admit I can be a poor correspondent. So to cut down on the expectation of a response from me, please note the following:
- I do not do product-placement articles. I do not write about products, nor am I interested in publishing content with a link to any product or website intended to sell readers something or anything along those lines. (However, if you are interested in possibly placing an ad on the website, you can ask me about that. I remain undecided about implementing an advertising program, but might consider it if there’s sufficient interest.)
- If you have writing skills and are willing to write on any topic I’d like – well, I don’t need this either.
- I do post official correspondence between elected officials, legislators, and/or agencies when relevant and of interest to readers; however, I am not interested in publishing documents not intended for public release. I direct you to your local newspaper or newsroom.
- I am not an investigative journalist; I am not looking to break open some big nasty goings-on in the California water world – again, I direct you to your local newspaper or newsroom.
- I do welcome press releases relevant to the scope of the blog – which is California water related, but Maven’s Notebook is very myopic in its coverage of topics, so if it isn’t water-related, please don’t bother.
- You are free to send me your water-related content for consideration of inclusion. Please do note that I’m not an editor and I’m often too busy to review lengthy documents. I don’t always post these things.
Again, I reiterate, I always love to hear from my readers! Please feel free to send me your comments, suggestions, links, or whatever. Email Maven.