California Water and Environmental Modeling Forum Annual Meeting
The California Water and Environmental Modeling Forum will hold its 23rd Annual Meeting from Monday, March 20 through Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at the Lake Natoma Inn in Folsom, California.
Highlights of the 2017 Annual Meeting include:
- Sessions on a wide variety of topics including DSM2, CalSim and CalLite, Instream Flow Management, Remote Sensing and GIS, SGMA, Central Valley Flood Protection Plan, OWHM, Water Storage Investment Plan, Climate Change, the California Water Plan, Integrated Water Resources Modeling, and more. The final program will be posted here a week before the Annual Meeting.
- Presentation of the CWEMF awards during lunch on March 20
- Keynote speech presented by Phil Isenberg (former State Assembly Member and former chair of the Delta Stewardship Council) during lunch on March 21.
- Poster session – The poster session will be one of the highlights of the program on March 21. The posters will be displayed throughout the day and we will serve drinks and snacks at the end of the day to allow everyone to chat with the poster presenters. The instructions for the poster session are posted here.
- Evening social and Annual Business Meeting at Sudwerk Brewhouse Grille (with light dinner provided) on March 20.