California Water Quality Monitoring Council
801 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814
The next meeting of the Monitoring Council will be on Tuesday, May 23 in Sacramento from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm. Please note the new location, 801 K Street, 21st Floor Hearing Room. This meeting will feature:
- Public Forum: opportunities to address the Council on items not on the agenda
- Announcements and Updates
- New Monitoring Council Member representing the Public
- AB 1755, the Open and Transparent Data Act, implementation
- My Water Quality connection to regional monitoring programs data websites
- Human Right to Water connection to My Water Quality
- STORMS pesticide monitoring data map on the Healthy Streams Portal
- Support for Environmental/ecosystem instream flow coordination
The afternoon will be devoted to the following item:
- Monitoring Council retrospective and planning for the Council’s future
Meetings of the Monitoring Council are open to the public. Actions of the Monitoring Council are advisory to the California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) and the California Natural Resources Agency (CNRA).
Agenda and documents to be considered (agenda attachments) are posted on the web at www.MyWaterQuality.ca.gov/monitoring_council/meetings/. Hyperlinks to agenda attachments also appear within the agenda. Remote access to the meeting via Global Meet Century Link will be available with login instructions appearing at the top of the agenda.
Thank you for your interest in the efforts of the Monitoring Council to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of water quality and related ecosystem monitoring, assessment, and reporting in California. View the My Water Quality web portals at www.MyWaterQuality.ca.gov. Additional information about the Monitoring Council and its interagency collaborative workgroups may be found at www.MyWaterQuality.ca.gov/monitoring_council/.