From the Delta Stewardship Council:
The following certification of consistency with the Delta Plan for a covered action has been submitted to the Delta Stewardship Council:
- Certification Number: C20223
- Covered Action Title: North Delta Fish Conservation Bank
- Certifying Agency: Reclamation District 2093
- Certification Date: 05/13/2022
The certification of consistency and associated documents are available for public viewing on the Council’s online portal, alongside information on the Delta Reform Act and the Delta Plan covered actions process.
Notes Regarding Appeals
(1) Any person who claims that this covered action is inconsistent with the Delta Plan and, as a result of that inconsistency, that action will have a significant adverse impact on the achievement of one or both of the coequal goals of the Delta Reform Act (Water Code § 85054) or implementation of government-sponsored flood control programs to reduce risks to people and property in the Delta, may file an appeal with regard to this certification of consistency no later than 30 calendar days after the date of submittal of the certification of consistency.
(2) If you anticipate filing an appeal, please review the Council’s Administrative Procedures Governing Appeals document. Do not submit duplicates of documents submitted by the certifying agency.