The People & Planet newsletter is published by Stanford’s Woods Institute for the Environment. In this edition:
- Investigating COVID-19: Environmental characteristics that affect virus transmission;
- Extreme events: Global warming’s influence on extreme weather frequently underestimated;
- Equitable ocean: Addressing inequalities in marine economies;
- Planting protection: Crop diversity can buffer effects of climate change;
- Driving Conservation: Machine learning to help save water
Click here to read the People & Planet Newsletter.