In this issue of Estuary News, you’ll find special coverage on watersheds — the most resilient infrastructure we have:
- Deep dive into the science of salmon telemetry, as ITAG tracks fish through Delta waterways, habitats and hazards.
- Dam removals and retrofits on the Klamath River and Alameda Creek.
- Ambitious Reconnect of Lower Walnut Creek to the Bay.
- Water Recycling via IRWM in the Pajaro Valley.
- How selenium and micro-plastics travel through watersheds and end up in food webs.
- Inter-mountain migration watch, as long-billed curlews travel cross-country from interior to coast.
- Exploring East Bay shoreline history via boat tour.
- Herring, Urchinomics, BRRIT, SPATT, and more.
- Special online science coverage of salmon includes three videos and an animation!
Estuary News is a publication of the San Francisco Estuary Partnership.