Western irrigators sharpened their views on the current and projected outlook for water and environmental policy developments earlier this month in Reno (NEVADA). “20/20 Vision: The State of Western Irrigated Agriculture” was the theme of the Feb. 20-21, 2020 Family Farm Alliance annual meeting and conference, which drew over 225 farmers, ranchers, water managers, conservationists, policy makers, and government officials to the Eldorado Resort.
The 2020 annual meeting and conference wrapped up one week ago today. This special annual conference edition of the “Monthly Briefing” captures the highlights of the conference general session while they are still fresh (in the editor’s mind)!
- President Trump’s Water Subcabinet Meets the Alliance in Reno
- Reclamation Roundtable: A Conversation with Partners
- 2020 “Tour of Discovery”: Western Industrial Hemp Summit
- D.C. Efforts to Modernize the ESA: Where are we?
- HCPs for ESA Coverage: Real Protection or Fake News?
- Environmental Markets and Payment for Ecosystem Services Panels
- Agriculture and Water Civics 101: Success Stories in a Divisive Era
- A Look at Washington, D.C. from The Hill
- Attorney Provide Western Water Litigation Update
- 2020 Annual Conference Award Winners
- Meet Lauren Markuson!