The California Rapid Assessment Method for wetlands (CRAM) training sessions for 2020 have been scheduled for locations across the state, and registration is now open.
Training sessions will provide the skills necessary to consistently conduct accurate wetland assessments and will provide guidance on the use of CRAM for ambient and project assessment and monitoring.
- February 24-26 | Sacramento, CA | 3-day Vernal Pool CRAM Training
- March 30- April 3 | Costa Mesa, CA | 5-day General CRAM Training
- April 6-10 | Moss Landing, CA | 5-day General CRAM Training
- May 11-15 | Richmond, CA | 5-day General CRAM Training
- July 27-31 | South Lake Tahoe, CA | 5-day General CRAM Training
- August 10-14 | Moss Landing, CA | 5-day General CRAM Training
Visit the CRAM website for additional details and registration: www.cramwetlands.org/training#training_calendar
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!