WATER PLAN eNEWS: ~~Working Landscapes ~Water Workgroup~ Flood Webinar~ Ecosystem Symposium~ Funding Rules~ Splash ~~
- Measuring the economic benefits of California’s working landscapes
- Agenda released for first meeting of Water Use Studies Workgroup
- Watershed University webinar to help agencies get ready for flood season
- Davis ecosystem symposium to focus on restoration and management
- CWC accepting public comments on draft regulations for water project funding rules
- Splash: Working Landscapes
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!