This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Advisory group to present methodology for assessing drought vulnerability
- USACE helping communities with emergency action plan tabletop exercises
- Scientists call for “black swan” event preparation in the Colorado River Basin
- Proposals being accepted for $27.7 million in recreational trails and greenway grants
- Public input sought for new youth community access grant program
- Splash: Investment strategy
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!