WATER PLAN eNEWS: ~~ Portfolio Webinar~ MCA Guidelines~ Economic Summit~ Drought Manual~ Watershed Symposium~ Splash ~~
- Water resilience portfolio recommended actions to be discussed during webinar
- Comments being accepted on draft mitigation credit agreement guidelines
- Registration opens for November’s annual California Economic Summit
- New drought manual available from American Water Works Association
- California watershed symposium set for November in Auburn
- California Water Plan Splash: Six main goals
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!