This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Wildlife Conservation Board looking to fund stream enhancement projects
- Four workshops scheduled for draft coastal watershed grant program guidelines
- Funding available for projects that address specialty crop issues
- Quarterly CalData meeting set for this month in Rancho Cordova
- FMA releases preliminary program for annual conference in September
- California Water Plan Splash: Challenges
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!