As part of implementing the 2018 water conservation legislation (Assembly Bill 1668 and Senate Bill 606), DWR will hold the first meeting of the “Agricultural Water Management Plan Guidebook Workgroup” in-person and via webinar on June 26. Membership to the workgroup is informal and open to all interested parties.
DWR will present its plan and schedule for revising the Agricultural Water Management Plan Guidebook for the 2020 Plan cycle. Technical sub-workgroups may be formed as needed.
To join by webinar, please use the following link and teleconference numbers:
Join Skype Meeting
Teleconference: +1 (916) 573-2034
Access Code: 50960787#
Conference ID: 50960787
Agenda topics include:
- Introductions and Agenda Overview
- New Agricultural Water Management Plan requirements in Water Code
- Drought Plan
- Water Budget
- Water Use Efficiency Calculator
- Water Management Objectives
- Electronic Reporting, Standard Tables and Displays
- Efficient Water Management Plan Reporting
- Next Steps
For questions, contact:
Marty Berbach at (916) 651-9216
Sabrina Cook at (916) 653-4863
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!