This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Public input sought for update to DWR’s Bulletin 74: California Well Standards
- Commission to discuss cost and recovery from California’s catastrophic wildfires
- Webinar series provides information on the State’s Adaptation Clearinghouse
- Taking climate change into account for mountain meadow restoration
- Law Seminars International to host SGMA conference next month in Sacramento
- August dates chosen for California’s fourth annual Water Data Summit
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!