FUNDING OPPORTUNITY: Infrastructure Funding Fair for Butte County recovery efforts
Join the California Financing Coordinating Committee (CFCC) on July 9 in Chico for this special funding fair. This funding fair will focus specifically on the recovery efforts in Butte County and surrounding areas.
CFCC has conducted free funding fairs statewide each year to educate the public and offer potential customers the opportunity to meet with financial representatives from each agency and learn more about available funding.
On site agencies participating at this special funding fair include:
- Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank)
- California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES)
- State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- California Rural Water Association (CRWA)
- Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC)
- And more …
Language interpretation services are available upon request. Contact Seresa Hartwell at (916) 341-5972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days before the event.
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!