This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
• Secretary Crowfoot discusses California water issues in wide-ranging interview
• Climate Change Program releases vulnerability assessment for DWR assets
• $48.5 million awarded by CDFW to 38 ecosystem projects statewide
• CNRA accepting grant proposals for green infrastructure projects
• Exploring how natural and working lands can contribute to carbon neutrality
• Annual Groundwater Sustainability Agency Summit set for next month in Fresno
• The Nature Conservancy adds resources to its Groundwater Resources Hub
Click here to read this edition of California Water Plan eNews.
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!