This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
• DWR report sets stormwater targets for groundwater recharge in California
• Symposium will focus on flood and drought in the Southwestern U.S.
• Emerging technologies for wildfire response discussed at CCST briefing
• Comment period opens for draft Regional Flood Management Assistance Program guidelines
• Sierra Nevada watershed summit set for next month in Cameron Park
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!