This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Applications for watershed improvement grants being accepted until Feb. 15
- Funding available for flood risk projects on Central Valley tributaries
- Video available of new Dutch Slough Tidal Restoration Project in Contra Costa County
- Delta board posts questionnaire on water supply reliability issues
- Results of climate change survey for water managers posted by UC Merced
- WestFAST offers a federal agency coalition for water management
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!