This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Update 2018 briefing on agendas for two meetings in the coming week
- $63 million in recommended funding on the agenda of the Strategic Growth Council
- Rangeland Summit will look at grazing as an element of wildfire prevention
- Water desalination program recommends $1.3 million in funding for four projects
- Delta Social Science Task Force sets date to begin work next month
- San Diego Climate Summit will feature California’s Fourth Climate Assessment
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!