This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
• Comments being accepted on guidelines for watershed coordinator grant program
• New initiative measures community benefits of natural and working landscapes
• Making the case for the private sector to embrace green infrastructure
• Yuba Water Agency announces $4.6 million forest health project
• Drought’s data legacy to be discussed during brown bag seminar
• Blog updates effort to promote onsite non-potable water systems
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!