This week's California Water Plan eNews includes:
- $17.1 million available for projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Three-day hearing set for appeals related to California WaterFix
- Water Boards hosting brown bag seminar to discuss water data
- Sacramento EWRI meeting will feature presentation on climate change assessment
- Annual California Economic Summit to be held next month in Santa Rosa
- California Rangeland Conservation Coalition posts new edition of newsletter
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook's aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!