This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Updated agenda posted ahead of next month’s Update 2018 plenary meeting
- Comment period extended for draft Flood-MAR framework document
- Groundwater program conducting online survey on water quality concerns
- 50 fact sheets show the contributions made by geoscience in each state
- California WaterFix to be the focus of mountain counties symposium
- Annual riverwalk will assess habitat of the Santa Ana sucker
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!