This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Listening sessions scheduled to review new water conservation legislation
- Russian River Pilot workshop materials made available online
- $395 million in federal funding available under two mitigation programs
- WestFAST newsletter takes extensive look at the wildfires in the West
- CALFIRE issues assessment of state forest and rangeland sustainability
- Analytics platform will be presented at State Water Board’s brown bag seminar
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!