CA WATER PLAN eNEWS: ~~ Flood-MAR Workshop~ Delta Report~ Tribal Perspectives~ Drought Resilience~ Caltrans Study~~
This week’s California Water Plan eNews includes:
- Flood-MAR workshop and webinar will seek public input on strategy
- Delta’s contaminants and nutrients are examined in science board’s review
- Discussing tribal perspectives on landscape and cultural resources restoration work
- PPIC panel discussion will look at ways to improve California’s drought resilience
- Caltrans study looks at the ways California will be getting around in the future
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!