In partnership with the Delta Stewardship Council and other Delta agencies, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is leading the development of the Delta Conservation Framework for the Delta, Yolo Bypass and Suisun Marsh.
The document focuses on conservation as a way to improve long term ecosystem function and engaging the Delta stakeholder community in conservation planning.
The Framework will:
- Guide regional planning, permitting and grant making in support of implementing conservation programs in the Delta, Suisun Marsh and Yolo Bypass
- Lay out a path for integrating stakeholder concerns into regional conservation strategies
- Inform the ecosystem amendment elements of the Council’s Delta Plan
You can provide feedback by:
- E-mailing comments by December 8th to CDFW staff at:
- Mailing comments by December 8th to: CDFW Water Branch, PO Box 944209, Sacramento, CA 94244
Sign up for daily emails and get all the Notebook’s aggregated and original water news content delivered to your email box by 9AM. Breaking news alerts, too. Sign me up!